We manage the East Hampshire Catchment Partnership (EHCP), which covers River Hamble in the east to the River Lavant in the west, the top of the River Meon in the north and Solent to the south. The partnership includes local authorities, statutory agencies, water companies, rural land organisations, charity organisation’s and local community groups who have come together to improve water quality across the East Hampshire catchment area through sharing knowledge, best practice and resources. The partnership is committed to the national best practice Catchment Based Approach (CaBA) for collaborative water management. EHCP member organisations.
The partnership’s remit includes;
- Coordinating local projects and resources
- Supporting local landowners with advice & guidance
- Supporting local community groups with advice, networking and fundraising
- Controlling the spread of invasive species
- Improving water quality & diversifying riparian habitats
- Monitoring of water quality
- Raising awareness of local water issues
- Championing best practice waterways management at a strategic planning level
View or download the EHCP Management Plan: 2021 -2027.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org