Groundwork’s Energyworks team are able to continue to support residents across Greater Manchester during Covid-19 by offering a telephone support service to those who are self-isolating, vulnerable and/or high risk of Covid-19.
The team offers free support to people in all tenures across Greater Manchester with issues relating to their energy and keeping a warm home.
Services available are:
- Switching suppliers
- Free boiler replacements for broken boilers (owner occupiers only), eligibility does apply- this has been deemed an essential service
- Capping water rates and freezing payments where eligible
- Metering issues
- Pre-payment meter advice – how to top up, where to top up, possible pre-loaded cards sent to the resident by their energy provider where eligible
- Behavioural advice on how to keep your home warmer for less
- Help understanding heating controls, including storage heaters
- Home visit when restriction have been lifted where we can fit small energy saving measures in the home
- Adding residents to the waiting list for a free first time central heating system to be installed once restrictions have been lifted
- Onward referrals to external agencies for further support.
For information and support please call or text a member of the team on:
Suzanne (Team Manager) – 0161785 7417, 0161 785 7416 or 07739635453
Rebecca (Green Doctor) – 07912463183
Andy (Green Doctor) – 07850310772
Kath (Green Doctor) – 07867354454
Or email on email@example.com