The Groundwork Green Business Membership scheme is the perfect way to maintain and showcase your green credentials to your stakeholders.
Throughout the duration of your membership you will have access to professional environmental, quality and sustainability support from Groundwork’s Sustainable Business Services team.
Standard membership includes:
- Consultant on call – telephone helpline with a dedicated sustainability expert
- 10% discount on all training courses
- Monthly e-newsletter including environmental, H&S & legal updates, plus the latest industry news
- Unlimited delegate attendance to our seminars and webinars
- Green Business Membership promotional pack, including certificate and email footer
- Networking opportunities with 100+ local businesses from a range of industry sectors
Join our Enhanced membership package and you will receive all of the Standard membership benefits, plus: 15% off all training courses, 25% discounted entry to our fantastic Sustainable Business Initiative and 2 days discounted consultancy time – this could be put towards, for example:
- Legal Compliance Audit
- Environmental Legal Register Build / Update
- Aspects & Impacts / Risk Assessment Review
- ISO Management System Development
- Carbon Footprinting
- A Corporate Volunteering Day at Trafford Ecology Park
Prices start from £350 + VAT
Your support helps Groundwork continue to deliver its wider charitable mission of Changing Places and Changing Lives across Greater Manchester.