At this difficult time we believe personalised energy advice is more important than ever.
We are now offering free pre-booked phone consultations as a response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Please visit our new website for more information:
What is a Green Doctor?
For 14 years our Green Doctors have been helping households in London save money, stay warm and improve energy efficiency at home. In partnership with London Boroughs and Housing Associations we can visit your home to install free energy-saving measures, give advice on bills and provide referrals to further services to improve health and well-being.
What happens when a Green Doctor visits my home?
During our free home visits, our specialist Green Doctors can give you one-to-one advice tailored to your needs and circumstances. A home visit can include:
- Surveying the property to identify areas of heat loss, such as non-insulated lofts, and to identify damp or mould problems
- Installing free small measures such as draft excluders and radiator panels
- Referrals for larger measures such as a boiler replacements
- Helping you understand your energy bills better and helping you switch tariffs to save money
- Supporting you to access help from energy companies by applying for debt assistance, signing up to the Priority Register or the Warm House Discount
- Referring you to other related services that could help you, including home safety and health or well-being services
If you have any questions, email us at GreenDoctorsLDN@groundwork.org.uk
Phone us on 0300 365 3005
Or register for a phone consultation on our website.