Schools can get advice from Groundwork to improve their outdoor learning offering.
What support is on offer?
Thanks to funding from the John Laing Charitable Trust Groundwork East is offering schools in your area help to improve your grounds and support your staff to provide sessions for pupils around growing, outdoor play, and wildlife exploration.
Your school can access a range of support from a Groundwork, including help to:
- Identify improvements that could be made to your outdoor area / unused space
- Prepare a design for your outside area
- Train/upskill your teachers and support staff to run outdoor sessions that meet curriculum needs
- Run themed outdoor educational workshops with pupils
- Fundraise successfully – tips and guides on where to access, and how to bid for, funding
- Get the carbon toolkit and learn how to reduce carbon in your school.
How do I apply?
Please note, support time is limited and offered by email invitation only.
Schools who have previously benefitted