Positive Directions is a skills training programme for young people living in South London who are not currently in employment, education or training and aged 16 to 24. We can support you by providing training in industry-specific skills, helping you to stand out and succeed.
What can we offer you?
- Free training to gain awards and certificates in employability skills, customer service, food safety and hygiene, functional skills English, maths and more
- 1-2-1 tailored coaching and support including help with interview skills, preparing for work, career planning and communication skills
- Guaranteed interviews for jobs that match your skills and interests
- Support into further education if that’s the right path for you
To take part young people need to be:
- Aged 16 – 24 years old
- Live in Croydon, Merton, Richmond, Sutton or Kingston
- Not currently in employment, education or training
Get in touch
If you or someone you know would like to benefit from this free training and support please contact Jessica.Bartley@groundwork.org.uk – 07889 755 173
For all other enquires please contact Programme Manager Nicola.Byrne@groundwork.org.uk – 07808 898651