Retrofit Assessment & Coordination.

If you are planning to make energy efficiency upgrades to your home, the best way to start is by having a Medium-Term Improvement Plan drawn up by one of our experts. We will conduct a full house survey and provide you with expert advice on the best way to reduce your fuel bills and carbon emissions in a future-proof way.

From July 2021 anybody wanting to take advantage of government grants for energy performance upgrades to their home will have to do so within the framework of the new PAS 2030 and PAS 2035 legislation. To comply with this legislation a qualified Retrofit Assessor and Coordinator will be required to oversee the project. Our Retrofit Assessors and Coordinators are trained to the highest level and work to find the right solution for the people living in the house and not just the house itself.


An up to date Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is legally required when selling or renting out a home. At Groundwork we offer this service with quick turnaround times and at competitive rates with reductions for multiple bookings.