The 3 Together Big Local Partnership works closely with the local communities of Moorsley and Easington, County Durham. We had an initial two years of projects following which we undertook a consultation process to identify future priorities.
The four aims of the Big Local Programme:
- Communities will be better able to identify local needs and take action in response to them
- People will have increased skills and confidence, so that they continue to identify and respond to needs in the future
- The community will make a difference to the needs it prioritises
- People will feel that their area is an even better place to live
A review of the first 2 years
- Commissioned and funded community transport scheme
- An amazing resident fun day in Moorsley enjoyed by over 250 people.
- A fully functioning and developing Decision Making Panel
- An investment of more than £250k in community enhancing work
- Commissioned and funded Young People programme
- The creation of strong school partnerships
- Ongoing community consultation
Make sure you don’t miss out on future news:
T: 07587 777147