Find out if you qualify for our help
Cheshire Green Doctor enquiry form.
Find out if you qualify for our helpCheshire Green Doctor enquiry form.
We can provide support, information and advice on:
- Switching suppliers to the most affordable tariff
- Applying for grants to write off existing fuel debt
- Installing free measures to reduce energy usage
- Helping you understand how to use your existing systems
- Referring you to other programmes that fund loft insulation and boiler installations
- What smart meters are and how they can help you reduce your energy costs.
We can provide energy saving devices including:
• Reflective radiator panels
• LED light bulbs
• Water-saving devices
IT’S COMPLETELY FREE
To qualify, you must be able to tick at least one from BOTH of the following boxes:
- You live in a privately rented or privately owned home
- You are in receipt of an income or disability-related benefit
- Your household income is less than £26,000
- You are living with a long term health condition
- You have a disability that is affected by the cold
- You live in a predefined postcode area in Cheshire, Halton or Warrington*
* You can telephone FREEPHONE 03301 740863 to find out if your postcode qualifies.
To arrange a FREE home visit, or to find out more, contact your local Green Doctor on FREEPHONE 03301 740863 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Green Doctor service in Cheshire is delivered in partnership with: