Increasingly, customers want to buy from companies they see as green. Research from Unilever suggests that 33% of consumers want to buy from companies they perceive as “good”.
Our team offers a suite of services designed to help your business manage environmental risks and maximise the growing number of opportunities available in this area.
From reducing pollution risks and your energy demand to staying up to date with legal requirements, we support your business to be resilient for a changing climate.
The benefits to your business of actively engaging in business resilience planning include:
- Robust operating procedures
- Increased security of supply / delivery
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Increased consumer confidence
- Minimised operational down-time
- Ability to trade with minimum disruption in the event of an incident, such as Kingfisher Cafe
Groundwork’s experienced business consultants provide concise, impartial feedback and recommendations that allow you to make informed decisions about the best way forward for your business.
Our services include:
- Pollution prevention reviews
- Environmental legal compliance and audit
- Carbon and water footprinting
- Risk and Opportunity assessments
- Display Energy Certificates
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Energy efficiency audits, reviews including ESOS compliance
- Renewable energy technologies
- Circular economy, waste and water management solutions
- Environmental condition review
We recommend Groundwork to anyone considering installing a renewable technology or who is trying to work out what their resource efficiency options are. Their information gave a lot of comfort in knowing we were dealing with people who knew the market, and their impartial advice was great to receive.
– Chris Oliver, Finance Director for Sackers