Our landscape designers can help your organisation turn ideas and proposals into well designed attractive spaces that meet the needs of people.
We’re resolutely focused on the human element of the design process, championing a user-led approach. Successful design is all about relationships, and our community engagement specialists understand how to involve people in creating spaces that work.
We’re experts in understanding how public spaces are used within neighbourhoods and the pros and cons of different types of design, planting, and materials in community settings. Our designs blend the needs of people and wildlife and we always reuse and recycle where possible.
Our work ranges from small community gardens to major public realm schemes in urban centres.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Site analysis & surveys
- Planning / statutory approvals
- Concept through to sketch design
- Detailed design & contract documentation
- Cost estimating & funding advice
- Best Value Tendering
- Project management
- Landscape maintenance strategies
- GIS services
- Community consultation
- Development of partnerships and funding applications, inlcuding Heritage Lottery Funding.