We are now able to confirm that the Tesco Bags of Help Communities Fund is still open to accept applications and please see link to our website, along with guidance and FAQ’s which is great news! – see link
Tesco Bags of Help providing grants of £1000 to support local projects focused on children and young people.
This theme could cover a large mixture of local causes. Examples include:
- Mental Health support for children and young people – COVID-19 has had an impact on the health and well being of children, particularly mental health.
- Outdoor activities – sport & green space provision for children & young people including use of green spaces support well being through physical activities.
- Non statuary educational activities – to support, widen and rebuild educational support networks for children, web based activities. Sport, exercise, and arts.
- Young carers– support for young carers as a result of current and continued isolation.
- Bereavement counselling – offering support to children that have lost family members and support networks due to COVID-19
- Child poverty – to support organisations that offer family support that are further impacted by COVID-19, which could include food/educational packs, free activities.
- Vulnerable at risk children – the pandemic has impacted vulnerable children with challenging home & family circumstances.
Bags of Help can fund 100% of your project costs so you do not have to have any match funding. However, if you secured additional funding, there is no limit to what this amount can be and any funding awarded by Bags of Help can form part of your wider project costs.
For more information on how to apply contact Marion Farrell- Enabler for Tesco Bags of Help or call 07801 122494