|Victoria Barlow is a Sustainable Business Services Manager working out of Groundwork Greater Manchester.|
Key Skills and Experience
- Development of sustainability and corporate social responsibility strategies, reports and embedding sustainability within an organisation.
- Sustainability, environmental management workshops and awareness training.
- Data management and validation of sustainability and health and safety performance data.
- Project management and horizon scanning.
- Risk and opportunity management.
- Health, safety and environmental compliance auditing.
- Legal register development, maintenance and compliance review.
- Workplace risk assessments, to review hazards and identify actions to reduce risks.
- Resource efficiency reviews, action plan reports and follow up implementation support.
- ISO 45001, 14001 and 9001 Management Systems development, implementation, audit, training and embedding
- Delivery of health, safety and environment training.
- Carbon footprint assessment.
- Project management and quality control for all projects within the Sustainable Business Services programme.
- Carbon (GHG) Accounting and Management (CRA Europe)
- Foundation Course in Environmental Auditing (IEMA)
- Associate Open Book Exam (IEMA)
- Professional Trainers Certificate (CIEH)
- Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (British Safety Council)
- Practitioner member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (PIEMA)
- IEMA Registered Environmental Auditor (EA)
- Sustainable Business Service Manager – Groundwork MSSTT (Nov 2019 to Present)
- Head of Sustainability – Thomas Cook Group Airlines (Apr 2019 to Nov 2019)
- Group Environmental Manager – Thomas Cook Group (Oct 2008 to Apr 2019)
- Environmental Business Advisor – Groundwork Oldham & Rochdale (April 2004 to Oct 2008)