Whether you come to us directly or you’re referred by a friend or an organisation, we’ll start with a telephone call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll then give your home a check-up and offer you energy-saving advice and practical support to make your home warmer.
We can provide different kinds of support, whether that’s finding the lowest price for electricity and gas, advice on paying off debt with energy or water companies, or spotting other concerns for a referral.
How we can help you
Here are just a few of the FREE services you can get when you sign up for a Green Doctor consultation:
- Fixing causes of heat loss in your home
- Tackling problems with damp or mould
- Useful tips for saving energy and water whilst ensuring your home stays safe and comfortable
- Installing small energy and water efficiency measures, such as draft excluders
- Help with switching energy providers to save money
- Help with accessing other support, such as emergency heating, government subsidies or grants, and advice on energy or water debt.
To see what free support is available in your area please contact us using this form.
Our Green Doctors share tips and advice to help you to reduce waste, save money and keep warm.
Having small children as well, it’s important to keep warm. The Green Doctors came and showed me how to save energy, apply for grants and put reflective panels behind the radiators, which helped a lot.– Clare
The Green Doctor who visited my dad was efficient, prompt, friendly and very helpful. My dad felt very comfortable in their presence.– Daughter of a London resident