Damp and mould in a property don’t just cause damage, they also have a huge impact on the health of residents, causing a range of respiratory illnesses. This session will provide you with tools to help your residents reduce the damp, mould and condensation in their homes.
At this session our Green Doctors shared their expertise from supporting over 60,000 people a year to stay out of fuel poverty, including:
- Common damp problems explained and the latest research on early prevention
- Health impacts and statistics
- Supporting residents with behavioural changes and advice
- Supporting repairs team to identify fuel poverty on home visits
- Ways to improve tenant engagement
This session was held on 1st March 2022 on Zoom. Here’s a full recording of the session: