Our strengths include:
- Track record: we’ve been providing professional landscape services for over thirty years.
- Experienced professionals: we employ a team of Chartered Landscape Architects and other landscape professionals who share the latest professional theories and best practice.
- Community engagement: we reach out to engage creatively with all sorts of user groups, residents, businesses and organisations to involve them and help them articulate their needs.
- Nature based approaches: we’re passionate about the benefits of green infrastructure in improving health and combating the climate crisis, using techniques such as sustainable urban drainage and natural flood management.
- Social value: we maximise public benefit from landscape improvements to promote health and wellbeing, provide training and work experience, support economic development and tackle environmental sustainability.
- Sustainability: we’re committed to ensuring our work is carried out according to recognised environmental and quality standards including maximising the use of sustainably sourced and recycled materials.
Green Roofs Project
Nathan Wearn-Hutter, Green Projects Manager at Groundwork Northamptonshire, shares his advice and top tips to help you grow your own green roof. Green roofs are becoming increasingly important as we tackle climate change. Read Nathan’s advice in our blog or take a look at his video.
Find out more about how Groundwork Northamptonshire could help you.