Groundwork East is committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of its stakeholders and strives to provide the very best client and beneficiary experience.
Groundwork applies a ‘plan-do-check-act’ approach to business planning and project management to promote continuous improvement. Groundwork’s projects are carried out by suitably qualified staff who follow set project procedures.
Specific standards and accreditations:
- ISO9001 international accreditation has been awarded for our comprehensive quality management system.
- BS8555 is granted for our environmental management system.
- We are a Landscape Institute Registered Practice and our Landscape Architects adhere to the standards of The Landscape Institute to deliver high-quality design and management of physical environmental improvement projects.
- We are a City & Guilds registered centre, providing education and training, and can be inspected by Ofsted.
- Groundwork holds the Matrix Standard as part of our commitment to providing high-quality employability training, information, and guidance
- Groundwork is a registered Environmental Body regulated by Entrust for receiving and distributing Landfill Communities Fund monies.
- We hold Investors in People Silver, reflecting our strong commitment to training, supporting and developing staff to meet our organisational objectives.