Based in Wigan. Apprentice National Minimum Wage. (2 roles available)
Your first steps on the employment ladder could influence the rest of your life.
So when you’re starting work it’s really important to think about the type of career you want and the sort of employer you want to work for.
At Groundwork, we change lives and change places on a daily basis. We are offering you an exciting opportunity to do the same, not just as a job, but as a career.
We’re looking for an Apprentice to work as part of our Employment and Skills Team. You’ll be
involved in developing and delivering our range of programmes to help people aged 16+ to build their confidence, develop new skills and improve their employability. As part of your role, you will:
- assist in the delivery of social action projects to benefit people and communities
- help build partnerships and professional relationships with other providers and referral agencies
- support individuals and teams on a variety of programmes, including; NCS, Prince’s Trust Team Programme and Traineeships
- help to recruit participants and volunteers
- learn key administration skills
- help to ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are effective and compliant
- develop transferable skills for your future career.
If you want to make a difference to lives and communities every day and you think you are the sort of person we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. To request an application pack please contact Catherine Birch by telephoning 01942 821444, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. You must be aged 18+ before 30th June 2018, as you will be involved in residential elements of
programmes with under 18s.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 29th May 2018.