Euro 2020 is fast approaching and you and your colleagues can get into the thick of the action whilst raising funds to build new futures with Groundwork. Together we are fundraising to provide local primary schools with pollution barriers so that all children have the opportunity to play and learn outside safely. Every donation matters and means that we are able to reach more schools.
Compete with your colleagues by running your own office league and also enter the Balfour Beatty National League to see who comes out on top.
The first match kicks off on 11 June so you’ll need to have your team set up by then and we’ve created a super easy step-by-step guide to get you going!
How to take part:
- First things first, this is all about raising as much as we can to build new futures with Groundwork. If you are taking part, please donate £5 by clicking here and hitting ‘Give Now’.
- Visit the UEFA Fantasy Football site to get started. Select your players, create your team and save your login details.
- If you want to create a league with your local colleagues, once you have created your team click on ‘leagues’ and follow the guidance to set one up. You will be given a code and a link that you can share so that colleagues can join your league. If a colleague has already set up a league, you can join using the link or code they have shared with you.
- You can join multiple leagues to compete. If you want to join the Balfour Beatty National League, you can join using code 90TIOQU003 to take the national title!
- Read up on the rules here to help you get ahead and score more points!
Thank you so much for your support!
If you have any queries at all please get in touch at email@example.com.