The Premier League is fast approaching and you and your colleagues can get into the thick of the action whilst raising funds to build new futures with Groundwork. Together we are fundraising to provide local primary schools with pollution barriers so that all children have the opportunity to play and learn outside safely. Every donation matters and means that we are able to reach more schools.
Compete with your colleagues and enter the Balfour Beatty League to see who comes out on top.
The first match kicks off on 13 August so you’ll need to have your team set up by then and we’ve created a super easy step-by-step guide to get you going!
How to take part:
- First things first, this is all about raising as much as we can to build new futures with Groundwork. If you are taking part, please donate £5 by clicking here and hitting ‘Give Now’.
- Visit the Premier League Fantasy Football page to get started. Sign up and select your squad.
- Join the Balfour Beatty League by selecting ‘Leagues and Cups’ then selecting ‘Create and join new leagues and cups’
- Select ‘Join a league and cup’ and join the Balfour Beatty League with the code wfgkih
- Remember you can create your own leagues too if you want to create a smaller competition with local colleagues! What matters is raising funds and having fun!
Thank you so much for your support!
If you have any queries at all please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.