We help businesses put their corporate responsibility strategies into action by connecting them with communities and helping them build social value into their services.
We’ve worked in partnership with businesses to enable them to make a difference on the ground for over three decades. From major national partnership to one-off employee volunteering events, we work flexibly with businesses to understand their needs.
By working together we can help your business make a major impact that your colleagues and customers will be proud of. Ready to change places and change lives?
- Local action, national reach: With projects all around the country, we’re unique in that we can combine local knowledge with an ability to manage relationships and capture impact on a national level.
- Track record: We’ve worked with major brands such as Tesco, Barclays, M&S, KPMG, Britvic and Cadbury and are used to designing programmes around the needs of different businesses.
- Bridge-builders: We act as an interface between the boardroom and the community group, bridging the gap between the corporate world and neighbourhood needs.
- Genuine impact: We’ve helped businesses make a real difference within communities and can map and report that impact and value, including the benefit for employees and brand perception.
- Employee volunteering and team building
- Social value
- Partnership programmes