Find out if you qualify for our help in Wigan.
Wigan Green Doctor enquiry form.
We can provide support, information and advice on:
Find out if you qualify for our help in Wigan.Wigan Green Doctor enquiry form.
- Switching suppliers to the most affordable tariff
- Applying for grants to write off existing fuel debt
- Installing free measures to reduce energy usage
- Helping you understand how to use your existing systems
- Referring you to other programmes that fund loft insulation and boiler installations
- What smart meters are and how they can help you reduce your energy costs – see here!
We can provide energy saving devices including:
• Reflective radiator panels
• LED light bulbs
• Pipe lagging
• Hot water tank jackets
• Water-saving devices
IT’S COMPLETELY FREE
You can receive a visit from a Green Doctor if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are in receipt of an income or disability-related benefit
- Your household income is less than £26,000
- You are living with a long-term health condition
- You have a disability that is affected by the cold
To arrange a FREE home visit, or to find out more, contact your local Green Doctor on FREEPHONE 03301 740863 or email: Wigan.email@example.com
The Green Doctor service in Wigan is delivered by the following partners: