Groundwork is seeking Web / Salesforce developers with experience in creating website and interlinking data to existing CRM platform (Salesforce). This website will help businesses to access various parameters (listed below in requirements).
The project focuses on providing energy-based advisory services to clients/businesses which include a helpline number for general queries, factsheets on various low and zero Carbon energy technologies for reference and a proforma enquiry form to be filled to receive expert advice and consultation.
Mandatory requirements to be included on the website:
- To download PDF documents from the web (Factsheets to be uploaded as an open-source document for everyone using the platform)
- Helpline service link to call
- To setup and include contact query.
- To setup About page to update information about the service.
- Home page to download customer information sheet (Used by clients to fill in details for service enquiry)
- Other webpages as required.
Billing costs split:
Consultants will be paid based on their day rate. Please also include details of additional costs including mileage /travel costs and the address from which travel will be charged.
Submission process and what is required in the proposal bid:
Responses need to be returned to Greville Kelly, Director Business. Greville.Kelly@groundwork.org.uk
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and delivered in partnership with Cheshire West and Chester Council.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-shared-prosperity-fund-prospectus