Groundwork UK will seek to provide excellent supporter standards in order to build excellent relationships with all donors, supporters and volunteers, delivering a high degree of ‘customer service’
- Treat supporters with courtesy, politeness and respect at all times.
- Respond to fundraising donations, enquiries and correspondence within 5 working days of receipt at GWUK
- receive visitors at our premise, by appointment, open 9-5pm on weekdays.
- Listen to feedback and comments, to improve our future performance.
- Answer any questions about our fundraising activities and costs with transparency and honesty, always ensuring the information is up to date and accurate.
- Provide clear information about how our supporters can make a gift and amend any regular commitment, and about how their donation is used.
- Respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and service users.
- Ensure to never pressure our supporters into making a gift and accept when they decide not to donate or to cease giving.
- Accept that if a supporter tells us that they do not want us to contact them again or in a particular way, we will not do so.
Make sure not to share our supporter’s personal details without their permission and treat all communications as confidential.