We work with young people of all ages in and out of schools and other educational settings to encourage them to learn, to help them develop as people, and to have inspirational experiences that they will remember for life.
Our youth projects are diverse and range from outdoor learning to youth clubs to coaching and mentoring those who need extra support, what unites them is our belief that every young person can play a positive role in their community.
All young people deserve support to find their path in life, and we believe that young people are a part of the solution when it comes to tackling issues like plastic pollution, falling biodiversity, and the climate crisis.
- Co-produce with to young people: We’re committed to including young people in our initiatives, services, and campaigns, and we make sure that they’re involved and led by them.
- Social action and the environment: We search for practical ways to give young people a greater voice in their communities and help them use their voices to tackle issues that affect their lives and futures. We are experts at harnessing the ideas and passion of young people through outdoor learning, sustainable activism, and environmental projects.
- Diverse skills: our educational projects help teachers bring the curriculum to life, give additional support to those pupils who need it most, and help those at risk of becoming NEET (Not in education, employment, or training) re-engage their studies or progress into training or work.
- Youth work
- Personal development programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Outdoor learning
- Gang and Serious Youth Violence Prevention