What does it mean to be a Groundwork Ambassador?
As a Groundwork ambassador, you can help people like Antony to reach their potential, people like Clare to escape fuel poverty and people like Irene to create stronger and greener communities.Watch the film to hear their stories:
What drives us and you
- The passion to create better, greener places
- The belief that every community is strong and able to shape its own destiny
- The confidence that everyone can reach their potential, no matter their starting point
What you will be doing
- Raising awareness of our work
- Hosting and speaking at events with other influential people
- Supporting fundraising events
- Endorsing and supporting our campaigns
Why we want you as part of our team
- Your proven commitment to our shared values
- Your high profile and respected public standing
- Your influence with key stakeholders
- Your ability to add value to what we do
How we will support you
You will have an Ambassador Account Manager, who will make sure you and your talents are put to best use. They will organise meetings either face to face or on the telephone at least twice a year, sort out appearances and set up any visits you would like to make to our projects.
As a guide, we would hope you can support our work publicly in some way at least four times a year.
Meet our Ambassadors
Landscape garden designer and broadcaster, Mark Lane is Groundwork's Health, Wellbeing and Community Ambassador.
Click here to find out more about Mark, his work and why he's a passionate advocate for Groundwork.
Contact us to see how you can help to change places and lives
0121 236 8565