|Amy is our Senior Environmental Business Advisor in Essex, Norfolk, and Suffolk. Amy manages the delivery of the Carbon Charter Sustainable Business Network, as well as delivering consultancy projects around energy efficiency, waste minimisation, environmental awareness and carbon management.|
Key Skills and Experience
In her first role at Groundwork Amy worked on the successful Business Energy Efficiency (BEE) Anglia project delivering energy efficiency audits and grants to SMEs. Working on the Carbon Charter and delivering consultancy work builds on her previous experience in the field of resource efficiency and waste, EMS, and the development of successful sustainable business strategies.
- Managing delivery of the Carbon Charter across Suffolk and Norfolk
- Development of sustainability strategies, reports and embedding sustainability within an organisation
- Sustainability, environmental management workshops and awareness training
- Resource efficiency reviews, action plan reports and follow up implementation support
- Carbon footprint assessment
- Data collection and analysis
- Project management and quality control for projects within the Sustainable Business Services programme
Professional Memberships and Training
Associate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management (AIEMA) 2015
Practitioner Open Book Exam (IEMA) 2019
Managing for Sustainability (Open University) 2016
Amy joined Groundwork in 2016 and has over 15 years’ experience of providing environmental advice to businesses, local authorities, communities and schools working in both private consultancy and the not-for-profit sector.