We can deliver programmes of fully serviced volunteer days tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. This includes fun one-off challenge days, or programmes providing opportunities for people across your company and across multiple sites, all of which result in staff learning new skills, building team spirit and motivation and offer volunteers a great sense of achievement in doing something meaningful.
The benefits of volunteering, for your business and people include:
- more satisfied, motivated and happier staff
- improved internal team relations
- increased ability to attract and retain talent
- increased brand awareness and loyalty
- promotional opportunities and positive PR stories
- better relationships with the communities in which you operate.
Find out more by downloading the brochure:
Groundwork charges for team building days to cover our costs. Please contact us to discuss the best pricing structure for your team.
Film: Field Millennium Green
Avison Young (formally known as GVA) employees share their rewarding experiences from a volunteering day at Fields Millennium Green in Birmingham