SALARY: £21,743 per annum
HOURS: 37 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time
OPERATIONAL AREA: Coventry and Warwickshire
FEB21E001 BBO Progress Coach
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has proven work experience with a range of unemployed young people and adults in a targeted environment.
This role involves working in a target driven environment so it is essential you can manage your time and prioritise your workload effectively in order to meet given targets.
As part of this role you will:
- Seek out employment opportunities at new and existing sites of employment;
- Identify and deal with complex customer barriers to employment;
- Identify training and ‘route ways’ to employment;
- Support and manage a caseload of customers;
- Engage customers in activities and help them progress into sustainable employment;
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals referred, undertaking interviews, compiling CV’s, support with applications forms etc;
- Deliver relevant accredited and non-accredited training as required;
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with partner organisations, employers and funding bodies;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records;
- Report regularly to your line manager on your performance.
You must have proven experience of developing productive relationships with partners and external agencies and are able to provide high quality employability focused assessment.
This role will require regular travel across the region so you must have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
At Groundwork West Midlands we pride ourselves in being a family friendly organisation and offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a health cash plan scheme, a generous workplace pension and free refreshments. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce.
To apply, please send an up to date CV and covering letter stating how your experience/qualifications meet the requirements of this role to: email@example.com
Closing date: 26th February 2021
An Enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post.
This post is funded through the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund Charity No. 1128858.