Our youth projects are diverse and range from outdoor learning to youth clubs to coaching and mentoring for those who need extra support. What unites them is our belief that every young person can play a positive role in their community, that even the most challenging young people deserve support to find their path in life, and that young people are a part of the solution when it comes to tackling issues like plastic pollution, falling biodiversity and the climate crisis.
- Youth work
- Personal development programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Outdoor learning
- Using the environment: we are experts in using outdoor learning, environmental action and environmental campaigns as a way of harnessing the ideas and commitment of young people.
- Listening to young people: we’re committed to youth participation and ensure our projects, programmes and campaigns are informed and led by young people.
- Social action: we find practical ways of helping young people have a stronger voice within their local community and about issues that affect them and their futures.
- Supporting teachers: our educational projects help teachers bring the curriculum to life, give additional support to those pupils who need it most and can help those at risk of becoming NEET re-engage with their studies or progress into training or work.