Groundwork London is offering residents of Tower Hamlets, Enfield, Poplar HARCA, Swan Housing, and Homes for Haringey FREE support and home visits. The LEAP (Local Energy Advice Programme) service can help you to save money and keep your home warm and cosy.
A trained advisor can assist in switching energy providers, accessing discounts, reducing water tariffs, fitting small energy efficiency measures and dealing with fuel debt. They can also refer you to other agencies for additional support.
How it works
If you're eligible, you will get a FREE home visit from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor. LEAP can:
- Install FREE, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills a year.
- Give you day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money.
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs - potentially saving you over £280 a year.
- Arrange a FREE telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems.
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler.
Arrange an appointment
To qualify, you must live in Tower Hamlets, Enfield, Poplar HARCA, Swan Housing or Homes for Haringey properties, and meet the criteria detailed in our eligibility checklist.
*Limited offer, subject to availability*
Please contact Natalie Sansom at Groundwork London for more information on
0207 922 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org