Applications to the Shared Endeavour Fund are now CLOSED.
Update in light of COVID-19: The Shared Endeavour Fund will be making reasonable adjustments for applicants where possible in light of these unprecedented times. If you have any queries please do get in touch with our team at: email@example.com
About the Shared Endeavour Fund
We’re working with the Mayor of London to offer grants of up to £50,000 for projects which identify opportunities to counter violent extremism in London.
In June 2019, the Mayor of London published the final report from his Countering Violent Extremism Programme. This report “A Shared Endeavour” includes 70 recommendations which will improve and renew countering extremism delivery in London across the key areas of:
- Strengthening communities against extremism
- Encouraging Londoners to stand up to hate and intolerance
- Safeguarding vulnerable Londoners from radicalisation
- Stopping the spread of extremist ideologies
Who can apply?
The Shared Endeavour Fund welcomes applications from groups who can show that their projects will satisfy one or more of the following outcomes:
- Directly counters and / or offers positive alternatives to the promotion of hateful, intolerant and extremist messages and content (both online and offline).
- Raises awareness of and increases resilience to the dangers of hate, intolerance, extremism and radicalisation (particularly in relation to vulnerable people).
- Encourages and empowers others to stand up to hate, intolerance and extremism (both online and offline).
Applicants will need to evidence that they are one of the below to meet eligibility requirements:
- Registered UK Charity
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Companied Limited by Guarantee
- Not for Profit Registered Community Interest Company
- Constituted Community
- Voluntary Sector Organisation
What funding is available?
We will offer three tiers of grants up to £50,000
- Tier 1- Up to £10,000
Work will take place in at least one London borough within 6 months.
- Tier 2 – Between £10,001 to £25,000
Work will take place in two or more London boroughs within 7 months.
- Tier 3 – Between £25,001 to £50,000
Work will take place in four or more London boroughs within 8 months.
How to apply
Applications to The Shared Endeavour Fund are now closed.
The Shared Endeavour Fund will be making reasonable adjustments for applicants where possible in light of these unprecedented times. If you have any queries please do get in touch with our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at the below prospectus and FAQs for help filling out your application form.
The below application questions and guidance notes provides a detailed description of what we expect from your answers.
If you have any questions about applying or about the grant scheme, we’re here to help. Please get in touch via email@example.com | 020 7239 1390
If you would like to stay up to date with the Shared Endeavour Fund as well as our other grant schemes, then sign up to our Groundwork Grants Updates mailing list here.
Groundwork is administering a number of grant schemes on behalf of the Greater London Authority (GLA) to help London become an even greater city in which to live and work.