The applications are now closed for the Shared Endeavour Fund.
Want regular grant updates? Please sign up for our Grants Updates mailing list here.
About the Shared Endeavour Fund
We’re working with the Mayor of London to offer grants of up to £45,000 for projects which identify opportunities to counter violent extremism in London.
In June 2019, the Mayor of London published the final report from his Countering Violent Extremism Programme. The report includes 70 recommendations for initiatives that could help counter extremism in London across the key areas of:
- Strengthening communities against extremism
- Encouraging Londoners to stand up to hate and intolerance
- Safeguarding vulnerable Londoners from radicalisation
- Stopping the spread of extremist ideologies
Who can apply?
The Shared Endeavour Fund welcomes applications from groups who can show that their projects will satisfy one or more of the following outcomes:
- Fewer Londoners developing, embracing or acting upon racist, hateful, intolerant or extremist views.
- More Londoners actively, confidently and safely challenging racist, hateful, intolerant or extremist views and content.
- Fewer Londoners radicalised into supporting hateful or extremist ideologies or being recruited into extremist groups.
- More Londoners resilient to online harms including online disinformation, misinformation and radicalisation.
Applicants will need to evidence that they are one of the below to meet eligibility requirements:
- Registered UK Charity
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Not for Profit Registered Community Interest Company
- Constituted Community Groups
- Voluntary Sector Organisation
What funding is available?
We will offer two tiers of grants up to £45,000
- Tier 1 – From £10,000 to 22,500
Work will take place in at least two London boroughs
- Tier 2 – Between £22,501 to £45,000
Work will take place in four or more London boroughs.
It is the intention of the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime that projects should be completed by the end of February 2022.
How to apply
Click on ‘Apply Now’ which will take you to our survey to check that you are eligible to apply. Once you have completed the survey you will be taken to our Grants Portal where you must create an account to start your application.
Tier 1 – Apply Now
Tier 2 – Apply Now
Submission for Shared Endeavour Fund is now closed.
Take a look at the below prospectus and FAQs for support on how to fill out your application.
The below application questions and guidance notes provide a detailed description of what we expect from your answers.
If you have any questions about applying or about the grant scheme, we’re here to help. Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7239 1286
If you would like to stay up to date with the Shared Endeavour Fund as well as our other grant schemes, then sign up to our Groundwork Grants Updates mailing list here.
Groundwork is administering a number of grant schemes on behalf of the Greater London Authority (GLA) to help London become an even greater city in which to live and work.