Groundwork CLM are seeking to appoint appropriately experienced organisation(s) to carry out the following pieces of work:
- To undertake a feasibility study into removing a weir. The preferred scenario would be a full weir removal and a regrading of this stretch of the Tawd. See details below.
Cobbs Clough Road Weir Removal tender
- To undertake some feasibility work to create a large wetland or series of wetlands along Bradley Brook to filter and treat polluted water before entering the main stretch of the brook. See details below.
Bradley Brook tender
We are looking for any business that wishes to express an interest and has capacity to lead these small yet important Douglas CP short term contracts.
Please provide a response to this tender specification in no more than 3,000 words in Word or PDF format. Tenders must be submitted electronically.
Please ensure you include:
- Details of your organisation.
- Your understanding of the brief
- Details of your staff team who will be working directly on this project.
- A detailed methodology clearly linked to the Project Deliverables.
- Evidence of recent and relevant experience conducting similar work.
- A detailed budget – see Appendix A.
- Details of 2 recent referees who are willing to be contacted regarding work you have completed on their behalf.
If you wish, you may also attach examples of relevant CVs, reports or case studies to support your tender, which do not count towards the overall word count.
Any queries regarding this tender should be directed to Samuel Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send tender submissions to email@example.com by 4pm Monday 23rd May 2022
- Groundwork will assess tenders and respond to all tenderers by Friday 27th May 2022.
- Delivery to commence by Wednesday 1st June 2022
- Final reports to be submitted by Sunday 31st July 2022.