We partner with businesses to help them utilise their unique strengths to play a positive role within communities. That might be harnessing the skills of your staff, or using your brand to raise the profile of great community projects. Our first step is to sit down with you to design and develop a tailored partnership that meets your needs – and makes you excited about the potential impact!
We’re all about making change on the ground in the places that need it most. That means inspiring young people, transforming our green spaces, tackling difficult issues like worklessness, isolation and fuel poverty. There are lots of ways for your business to be involved in coming up with creative solutions.
We’ll help you to…
- Connect to local communities – our projects are grassroots, so your staff will be able to hear from and meet the people our partnership is helping
- Inspire and motivate your staff – helping them feel they are part of something making a real difference. We can support staff fundraising and volunteering within community activities.
- Increase brand awareness – through promotional opportunities and positive PR stories
- Involve your customers – through cause-related marketing, competitions, voting mechanisms and social media campaigns
- Enhance your sustainability credentials – building your reputation, helping you to win new business
- Leave a lasting and tangible legacy in communities across the UK
Local action, national reach
That’s why we’ve been the partner of choice for hundreds of forward thinking businesses, big and small. We work in communities from Plymouth to Newcastle so we’re able to combine real local knowledge with national reach – helping you create high impact initiatives that change places and lives all around the UK.
We’ve created brighter futures for young people with Skanska UK, transformed neighbourhoods with M&S and Tesco and inspired people to live greener lifestyles with Thames Water. What could we achieve with your business?