Salary: £33,371 - £37,874 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
37 hours per week
Based at Tipton with regular travel across the West Midlands Region
Groundwork is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager for a standalone role supported by an assistant to join a regional Charity in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be adaptable, reliable, supportive and resilient. You will be a HR generalist, ideally with previous experience of working in a multi-site and/or standalone role. You will work across all areas of our Charity so will need to be confident in communicating effectively with a varied peer group
Supporting a headcount of circa 80 you will manage and deliver a highly effective and efficient HR service, providing high standards of customer service and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be currently operating at HR Manager level or with demonstrable HR experience.
As part of this role you will:
- Manage the HR function across all sites of the organisation;
- Provide an accessible day to day HR service to line managers and all staff;
- Contribute to the implementation of the HR Business plan.
- Lead and advise on change management;
- Be a focal point for managers and staff on good employment practice;
- Ensure policies and procedures and practices are implemented in a fair and consistent manner in lien with best practice and current legislation;
- Ensure line managers have access to advice on all HR related matters, employment legislation and practical application;
- Ensure a fair and consistent application of salaries and terms and conditions of employment for staff at all levels;
- Provide a comprehensive HR Administration service to managers and staff in accordance with HR Policies and Procedures.
This role will require regular travel across the region, so you must possess a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle for business purposes.
At Groundwork West Midlands we pride ourselves in being a family friendly organisation and offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a health cash plan, life assurance, a generous workplace pension and free refreshments. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce.
Along with its IIP and Workplace Wellbeing Charter accreditation, Groundwork West Midlands was placed 73 in the Times Top 100 Not for Profit Companies 2015, 1 Star Best Companies and has a commitment to the health and wellbeing of all our staff.
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description & Person Specification
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Closing date: Wedensday 17th January 2018
An Enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post