£22,908 pro rata. 14.50 hours per week (to include Friday). Based in Wigan.
You may be required to work additional hours for holiday cover.
We are looking to recruit a Co-ordinator to assist in managing our central administration service, co-ordinating services between all offices.
Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire & Merseyside is part of a Federation of Groundwork Trusts operating across the area, working with our partners to create better neighbourhoods, to build local skills & job prospects and to live and work in a greener way.
The successful candidate will be a capable multi-tasker and a great all-rounder, with a broad range of knowledge and responsibilities, probably gained working within a small organisation. The role is full of variety, fast paced and ever changing. The successful candidate will based at our Wigan town centre office, although travel to other offices is a requirement of the role.
- To assist managing the central administration service for the Trust, co-ordinating services between all offices.
- To assist co-ordinating the development and maintenance of trust facilities, liaising with service heads, project managers and landlords where appropriate.
- To provide H&S advice and guidance to the Trust.
- To provide full HR support and guidance to managers and employees as required.
- Knowledge of GDPR an advantage
- Volunteer recruitment and management
Enthusiasm, drive and the confidence to achieve goals with minimum supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good organisation and planning skills, numerate with an excellent grasp of Microsoft word and Excel.
Full details of the post and an application pack are available by contacting Catherine Birch on 01942 821444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description and Person Specification
Alternatively, please return and complete a Job Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and return them via email to Catherine.Birch@groundwork.org.uk or by post to Groundwork CLM, 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon Tuesday 28th August 2018.