About the Shared Endeavour Fund
We’re working with the Mayor of London to offer grants of up to £50,000 for projects which identify opportunities to counter violent extremism in London.
Our key aims are:
- Strengthening communities against extremism
- Encouraging Londoners to stand up to hate and intolerance
- Safeguarding vulnerable Londoners from radicalisation
- Stopping the spread of extremist ideologies
Who can apply?
The Shared Endeavour fund welcomes applications from groups who can show that their projects will satisfy one or more of the following outcomes:
- Directly counters and / or offers positive alternatives to the promotion of hateful, intolerant and extremist messages and content (both online and offline).
- Raises awareness of and increases resilience to the dangers of hate, intolerance, extremism and radicalisation (particularly in relation to vulnerable people).
- Encourages and empowers others to stand up to hate, intolerance and extremism (both online and offline).
What funding is available?
We will offer three tiers of grants up to £50,000
- Tier 1- Up to £10,000
Work will take place in at least one London borough within 6 months.
- Tier 2 – Between £10,001 to £25,000
Work will take place in two or more London boroughs within 7 months.
- Tier 3 – Between £25,001 to £50,000
Work will take place in four or more London boroughs within 8 months.
The deadline is 10pm on Sunday 22nd March 2020.
If you have any questions about applying or about the grant scheme, we’re here to help. Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7239 1390
If you would like to stay up to date with the Shared Endeavour Fund as well as our other grant schemes, then sign up to our Groundwork Grants Updates mailing list here.