The Prince’s Trust Team programme is a 13 or 16 week (dependent on location) personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week. It’s a life-changing programme designed to boost your confidence and open the door to work or further training.
You’ll take part in a number of exciting challenges that will help you fulfill your potential. You’ll meet new people and gain all sorts of new skills that will change the way you think of your future.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncover hidden talents and increase your confidence
- Develop team-working and communication skills
- Gain work experience and a reference
- Get support with your CV, careers advice and help with job search
- Emergency first aid certificates
- Meet new people, have fun and gain a wide range of new experiences
- A nationally recognised Prince’s Trust qualification in employment, teamwork & community skills.
We provide payment for travel and most young people are able to keep their benefits whilst on the programme.
Prince’s Trust is one of the best things that has happened to me. It has helped me get a job and improve my confidence a lot.
If you’re interested in joining the next Team programme contact your local Prince’s Trust Team:
Wigan: 07713 565 442 or 07810 123 903
Leigh: 01942 677 521 or 07810 123 854
Ashton-under-Lyne: 07990 857 622
North West of England
Blackpool: 01253 345 445, 07921 058 363 or 07849 069 576
Chorley: 07739 952 224
Southport: 07849 069 574 or 07810 123 902
Warrington: 07712 871 171
Text the word PRINCE to 80 800 (this is free of charge)