If you’re unemployed, local to Salford, and fit into one or more of these categories, we can help you to build up your skills and support you into a new career.
- Are care experienced or a carer
- Have a criminal conviction or a member of your family does/is currently in custody
- Have a physical and/or learning disability
- Are recovering from substance misuse
- Have experienced domestic abuse
- Are a refugee
- Are a victim of modern slavery
Please contact Chris Grieve for a conversation about how we can support you.