We work with schools, colleges and alternative curriculum providers to inspire and motivate learners of all ages, transform educational environments and develop the decision-makers of tomorrow by building resilience and a better understanding of complex issues like climate change. We can help create incredible outdoor learning spaces, give extra support to young people who are struggling to find the best path in life, support teachers in bringing nature into the classroom and deliver practical skills training to prepare people for work, specialising in the green economy.
We can help you to:
- Inspire pupils through outdoor learning: we provide environmental education and training that stimulates the senses, challenges young people to think creatively and helps improve wellbeing, behaviour and attainment through experiential learning and contact with nature. Our projects can be delivered in school grounds, in local parks and green spaces or in our environmental education centres.
- Reduce poor attendance and engagment: our experienced coaches help young people tackle barriers that are stopping them making the most of their education, identify personal or vocational goals and guide them towards new opportunities.
- Create amazing outdoor spaces: our team of landscape architects can work with your whole school community to do something amazing with your outdoor space, from outdoor classrooms to school allotments to Forest School zones.
- Provide alternative learning experiences: we provide alternative curriculum sessions for those young people struggling to engage with mainstream education, working with schools and pupil referral units. Our practical environmental projects are an especially successful way of re-engaging young people who have lost confidence in their abilities, providing a sense of achievement and promoting character and resilience.
- Promote lifelong learning: our expert trainers and supervisors help learners of all ages achieve awards and qualifications in vocational skills such as horticulture, recycling and construction, embedding functional skills in practical project delivery and helping those with additional barriers access expert support.