We work with schools, colleges and alternative curriculum providers to inspire and motivate learners of all ages.
Our projects can be delivered in school grounds, in local parks and green spaces or in our environmental education centres.
We can help you to:
- Inspire pupils through outdoor learning: we provide environmental education and training that stimulates the senses, challenges young people to think creatively and helps improve wellbeing, behaviour and attainment through experiential learning and contact with nature.
- Reduce poor attendance and engagement: our experienced coaches help young people tackle barriers that are stopping them making the most of their education, identify personal or vocational goals and guide them towards new opportunities.
- Create amazing outdoor spaces: our team of landscape architects can work with your whole school community to do something amazing with your outdoor space, from outdoor classrooms to school allotments to Forest School zones.
- Provide alternative learning experiences: we provide alternative curriculum sessions for those young people struggling to engage with mainstream education, working with schools and pupil referral units. Our practical environmental projects are an especially successful way of re-engaging young people who have lost confidence in their abilities, providing a sense of achievement and promoting character and resilience.
- Deliver training to support lifelong learning: our expert trainers and supervisors help learners of all ages achieve awards and qualifications in vocational skills such as horticulture, recycling and construction, embedding functional skills in practical project delivery and helping those with additional barriers access expert support.