Head 2 Work is a skills training programme for young people, aged 18-24, living in Croydon, Sutton, Kingston, Merton or Richmond who are not currently in employment, education or training. We can support you to get on a career pathway that’s right for you and help you feel empowered, to realise your potential and achieve your goals.
What can Head 2 Work offer you?
- Free skills development and training courses to help you build industry-specific skills.
- 1-2-1 mentorship with business mentors and employers to help you gain the confidence you need to stand out and succeed.
- Support to undertake, develop and complete a social action project.
- Support into education, employment or training, whatever the right path for you.
To take part you need to be:
- Aged 18-24 years old
- Live in Croydon, Sutton, Kingston and Merton, Richmond
- Not currently in employment, education or training
Get in touch
If you or someone you know would like to benefit from this free training and support please call, text or email Camilla.Adekoya@groundwork.org.uk – 07889755118 or Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org – 07716992882.
For all other enquires please contact Programme Manager Nicola.Byrne@groundwork.org.uk – 07808 898651.